The first reasonably priced MR Conditional Laryngoscope Set
- Specially designed, lightweight low-magnetic signature Fibre Optic Laryngoscope System with brighter, whiter Xenon light
- Distinctly identifiable gold and black blade and handle design reduces risk of incompatible equipment getting into the MRI suite
- Distinctly affordable battery pack reduces the drain on your budget and lowers costs of replacement parts
- New one blade + handle sets now available
The following devices were determined to be MR-conditional
according to the terminology specified in the American Society for Testing and
Materials (ASTM) International, Designation: F2503. Standard Practice for Marking
Medical Devices and Other Items for Safety in the Magnetic Resonance Environment.
- Truphatek (Rusch) Larygoscope handle with battery (stainless steel head, Aluminum barrel, carbon-zinc battery, contact and springs are stainless steel) suitably marked
- Truphatek (Rusch) Fiber-optic laryngoscope blades suitably marked
Non-clinical testing demonstrated that these devices are MR Conditional according to
the following conditions:
-Static magnetic field of 3-Tesla or less
-Highest spatial gradient field of 720-Gauss/cm or less
These devices are not intended for use during the operation of an MR system for an MR imaging procedure.